Previous Image
Next Image

info heading

info content


Enterprise Agreement Ymca

Any full-time worker who works within the framework of the working time regulations provided for in this clause is entitled to a break of 30 minutes to one hour per day without remuneration. A full-time worker may not work more than five hours without an unpaid meal. A part-time regent may, by appointment, waive his unpaid lunch break, provided that he must take an unpaid meal break each day he works more than six hours without interruption. 18.2.4 If a worker has accumulated time in accordance with point 18.2.3, he may take by mutual agreement the nights of departure associated with the annual leave. In these circumstances, dismissal must not entail an annual burden of leave. 11.6.5 (b) The employer and the worker shall agree on the period for which the worker is entitled not to be available to participate in the work. In the absence of an agreement, the worker is allowed not to be available for up to 48 hours (i.e. two days) per occasion. The casual employee is not entitled to compensation for the duration of the non-participation.

A worker, in agreement with the employer, may take unpaid bereavement leave. 13.1.5 (d) interns whose employment is under an internship contract or an authorized internship for a given period or who, for some other reason, is limited to the duration of the agreement; or 20.6.4 By mutual agreement between an employer and a single worker, the worker may have access to an additional amount of his accumulated personal leave for the needs referred to in point 20.6.1, beyond the corresponding limit set out in point 20.6.3. Under these conditions, the employer and the worker agree on the additional amount that can be accessed. Such arbitration adjustment of the safety net may be deducted from a corresponding amount from the rates of pay received by workers whose wages and conditions of employment are governed by this arbitral award and who exceed the rates of pay prescribed by the arbitral award. These include wages that must be paid in accordance with certified agreements, ongoing company flexibility agreements, Australian company agreements, allocation changes for the implementation of company agreements and supplement agreements. Absorption contrary to a contractual agreement is not necessary. . . .

Zurück zur Übersicht!